Unico by Bencivenga


Rings, Necklaces, Bags, Bracelets, Sunglasses, Beanies or Scarfs, all these things are so important to give your look the final, special touch! but what about a beautiful watch around your wrist, not only pretty but with an important feature who helps you through your day?

For me, it's important to bring the wristwatches back into the fashion world, especially for the young generation. If we look a few generations back people hadn't any phones to see what time it is, they had a little personal gem, a watch around their wrist! 




Klasse 14 has sent me this absolutely beautiful piece! My choice fell on the Bencivenga UNICO Watch in Rose Gold as the design reminds me totally to UK, and if you don't know it already, my dream is it to move and live there as soon as possible, so I felt immediately in love with this beauty!






If you are looking for a high quality watch in a modern design I can really recommend you Klasse14, they also sell a few other models from different designers, every with their own features and designed with love!





No comments :

Post a Comment